NH Pilot Group

Good to see a large turnout at 7B3 for the STOL comp. Hope to make the next one.
i-jxnMJZP-L.jpg

What's going on at SFM on the 26th?
Was up at SFM today. The restaurant was a zoo. 20 minute wait for a table and 1-1/2 hours to get a burger. Next time I will pack in my own food!

Hello NH pilots. I'm looking for good maintenance shop recommendations in the area. Just relocated my Warrior to Keene from New York. I know there's one on the field but no experience with them. Who are you happy with?

Hello NH pilots. I'm looking for good maintenance shop recommendations in the area. Just relocated my Warrior to Keene from New York. I know there's one on the field but no experience with them. Who are you happy with?
I can highly recommend Concord Aviation Services at KCON. They do all my work. Also, Craig Avionics in the next hangar, they do excellent work.

Flew down to Chatham yesterday evening for a bbal game. Weather was awesome for flying, night flight back was smooth as glass. Game was boring, but I'll take the good flying weather for a change

We were at Keene over the weekend. The new restaurant is open and the food is decent. Next time, we will bring the dog.

Aviation Associates in MHT is where I take my airplane. They do great work for reasonable prices.

I started flying out of KASH. Is that fly in ice cream airport still there?

7B3 is having their flour bomb drop, Cub rides, spot landing, cookout tomorrow Sat 10/9

Any activities on the horizon in the area?

I'm going to fly today, although right now I plan on staying in Massachusetts, maybe a trek up to Keene.

I'm going to fly today, although right now I plan on staying in Massachusetts, maybe a trek up to Keene.
Would have joined you if I read this earlier. I was at CON this morning. Brought the plane to the avionics guy for a software update. At 8:00 am, it was really windy. It was right down the pipe but nobody was flying. It looks like either tomorrow or Wednesday might be a good day, any interest in meeting up at EEN or SFM for lunch?

I looked at the wind and the wind shear reports and decided I didn't want to get banged around today, so I scrubbed. I'm thinking Thursday may work, boat going in Wednesday, so tomorrow I'll be driving.

I looked at the wind and the wind shear reports and decided I didn't want to get banged around today, so I scrubbed. I'm thinking Thursday may work, boat going in Wednesday, so tomorrow I'll be driving.
It's possible, but it might go downhill by Thursday. If it's VFR, I am there. Let's see what develops.

Hello! I'm a new member, student pilot based in KASH.
Anyone know of events in 2023?
Saw on craigslist: June 24th First annual aviation flea market at Therriaults Landing (56NH)
Nashua Airport website lists Wheels & Wings Sep 23, 2023.

New England Pilots on Facebook is pretty active for this area. I'll post others as they come up. Welcome.

Fitchburg Pilot's association does CDLL ( Coffee, Donuts, Lies and Laughs) at 8 am on every Saturday in their hangar. Not a bad drive from Nashua, very quick flight when you get your license or talk your CFI into letting you solo to there. Great bunch of people. KFIT

Back