next step of training

signu127

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sig-Nu
My cfi and I done 3 touch and go's this morning then he told me to make a full stop and taxi to the FBO. This was a first for me so I was a bit confused. After stopping he got out and told me it was time to solo. All he said was im ready and to do what I was taught to do. Strangely, I think I made my 3 best landings. Today is a good day. I celebrated with mimosas for the gf and I. I already have Monday and Wednesday scheduled to fly and can't wait for the next step.

Thanks

Great news, Congrats!

My cfi and I done 3 touch and go's this morning then he told me to make a full stop and taxi to the FBO. This was a first for me so I was a bit confused. After stopping he got out and told me it was time to solo. All he said was im ready and to do what I was taught to do. Strangely, I think I made my 3 best landings. Today is a good day. I celebrated with mimosas for the gf and I. I already have Monday and Wednesday scheduled to fly and can't wait for the next step.

Thanks

Gongrats I knowi will never forget the day I got to solo.

Thanks

Congrats! Best wishes for your continued success. Today was a milestone for me as well. After losing a lot of weight, beating diabetes and passing my medical, I was signed off as current so I can convert my Canadian license into an FAA license.

Congrats! Best wishes for your continued success. Today was a milestone for me as well. After losing a lot of weight, beating diabetes and passing my medical, I was signed off as current so I can convert my Canadian license into an FAA license.

Congrats to you as well!

I already completed my short one. Might schedule next one for sunday if weather allows.

Just Just passed my written exam!

Congrats! Check ride will be soon upon you. It will be great when you get the certificate. I have been flying a lot of XC and taking lessons for the IR.

Back