Display Name

Display name:
Grrrrrrrr
Looks like a plastic Cessna.

Attachments

• Sun N Fun 2007 081.jpg
    Sun N Fun 2007 081.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Actually, it looked like it might seat six. There was test equipment in the cabin instead of seats, so who knows. I didn't feel like asking the Cessna rep.

There were two doors on the left, but only one on the right. All with that super gigantic door handle.

From the CPA board:

Some hints from the Cessna salesman at Sun 'N Fun re: the NGP:

A bit faster than a 210
5 seats
Considerably more payload than a Cirrus
Probably equipped with TKS
Very sophisticated avionics including G1000 updated to include a full flight management system with VNAV linked to a flight director

Unlikely Cessna will ever certify another piston plane for known-ice due to legal concerns

TKS will probably be on NGP due to the poor inadvertent-ice characteristics of the laminar flow wing -- even inadvertent ice handling would probably be poor without TKS

From the CPA board:

Some hints from the Cessna salesman at Sun 'N Fun re: the NGP:

A bit faster than a 210
5 seats
Considerably more payload than a Cirrus
Probably equipped with TKS
Very sophisticated avionics including G1000 updated to include a full flight management system with VNAV linked to a flight director

Unlikely Cessna will ever certify another piston plane for known-ice due to legal concerns

TKS will probably be on NGP due to the poor inadvertent-ice characteristics of the laminar flow wing -- even inadvertent ice handling would probably be poor without TKS

So, a few points...

1) Could this depress prices on fully loaded P-210-N's?
2) I wonder how payload will compare to the Cirrus et al?
3) I actually like the way this looks, to be perfectly honest with you.
4) I wonder what the price point is?

Cheers,

-Andrew

i would guess that this still wouldnt really compete with P210s. Pressurization and Known Ice are a class above this new model in comfort and maintenance cost. plus the P210s will probably be cheaper.

Back