Jausbrook

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jausbrook
I apologize if this is not the correct place to introduce myself. I am new to this forum, and I am also a student pilot, completed my first solo cross country today.

Enjoying reading all of your posts, and ready to get involved myself.

Howdy, pardner. The DFW contingent of this board is clearly the smartest, best-looking group of highly skilled pilots you could hope to find. You have come to the right place. Drop by ADS when you have chance, you will clearly be dazzled by our brilliance.

I apologize if this is not the correct place to introduce myself. I am new to this forum, and I am also a student pilot, completed my first solo cross country today.

Enjoying reading all of your posts, and ready to get involved myself.

Dazzle-edgedness happens.

Tell more about yourself, Jausbrook... we're not stalkers... I swear!

Like, for instance, where are you learning this flying thing of which you speak?

Welcome! We've got a pretty good group here, there's always something to read and something to learn. Congrats on the solo cross country! Great feeling, isn't it?

Welcome Jausbrook. Some great wisdom here, but sometimes you have to sift through a lot of chaff to get to the grain.

Welcome! Great to have another pilot on board. I'm fairly new here myself and not only am I smarter, but I'm also more handsome now that I post here.

Back