Newbe

John A Krumrine

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JohnK
I wish I would have found your web page about two and a half years ago. I'm now completing my Zenair Zodiac 601HD, and I'm sure I could have learned a lot from the wisdom/experience in these forums.

I am retired Air Force and retired from Penn State University in 2006. I have always loved aviation and worked at Piper in the 1970's at both Lakeland and Vero Beach. It was always my desire to build my own airplane, and now I'm only a few months away from starting my testing and getting the plane signed off.

I look forward to learning from all the great information provided by this group, and I also look forward to meeting some of you at flyins. I am located in Boone, NC, and hope to be airborne sometime in the spring of 2020. I look forward to being part of the organization.

Glad to have you aboard. Welcome!

Welcome to PoA, John. I'm also ex-Air Force (enlisted, only 4 years active duty, 1961-1965) and a Zenith CH601XL Zodiac owner.

Always a pleasure to welcome another pilot and airplane owner!

Congrats on nearly completing the build. That takes a lot of discipline and dedication to achieve ownership that way. We'll look forward to seeing some posts on the project progress!

BTW: :needpics:

I'm just going to call you a troll now and get it over with. ;) :D

Welcome! Grab a cup of coffee, pull up a keyboard, and join the skirmish. Glad to have you!

Welcome! We used to live just north of Boone. Gorgeous country.

I wish I would have found your web page about two and a half years ago. I'm now completing my Zenair Zodiac 601HD, and I'm sure I could have learned a lot from the wisdom/experience in these forums.

I am retired Air Force and retired from Penn State University in 2006. I have always loved aviation and worked at Piper in the 1970's at both Lakeland and Vero Beach. It was always my desire to build my own airplane, and now I'm only a few months away from starting my testing and getting the plane signed off.

I look forward to learning from all the great information provided by this group, and I also look forward to meeting some of you at flyins. I am located in Boone, NC, and hope to be airborne sometime in the spring of 2020. I look forward to being part of the organization.

Pictures, or you're a troll. ;)
Just kidding. Welcome. I'm sure you've heard the phrase, 90% of the project takes 90% of the time. The remaining 10% takes the other 90% of the time. Hope that's not the case with you.

Back