New Year's Cocktails

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
My go-to is Makers Mark or Knob Creek on the rocks, but I can't do that all night.

So, I made my first Moscow Mule tonight. 2oz Smirnoff vodka, 1oz lime juice, on the rocks, topped off with ginger beer, and served in a copper mug. Yummy!

What is on your list this evening?

Sticking with the Makers on the rocks.

B&B, straight up, in a BIG snifter.

With a Shiner Cheer (their seasonal Dunkelweisen beer) chaser.

Perfect for welcoming in the New Year! :)

Lagavulin 16. Straight. As good as it gets from Scotland, where they really know whisky.

I've also got some brandy from Kazakhstan. The cyrillic lettering says cognac, but it doesn't taste that good. Trying to decide between diluting it into a cocktail, or using it as parts cleaner when I service the lawn mower.

setting here watching old movies, and sipping my second Crown Royal Black label.

Safe and sane holiday at home allowing the amateurs run the highways

Waiting for the snow storm that has been forecast all week.

On duty tonight so straight cranberry for me....well... ok, mix in a little ginger ale. Just don't tell my wife. I am not allowed soft drinks anymore.

setting here watching old movies, and sipping my second Crown Royal Black label.

Safe and sane holiday at home allowing the amateurs run the highways

Smart move... That is my policy too....:wink2::wink2::yes:

$2 draft beers. Part ended at 2a.m. :sad:

You guys sound old.

Whisk(e)y. Scotch, rye and Tennessee... throughout the night. So far, I'm a fan of 2015. :)

I learned this one in the rooftop bar of the McMenamins bar from Pepe the bartender (we titled it Pepe's Holiday in his honor). My wife is responsible for the glass rimming...

A good shot of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
Hot apple cider
Put in a glass coffee mug (like an Irish Coffee one if you have it) rimmed with Cinnamon Sugar.

Great if you're out in the cool air (like McMinnville in October).

Back