New Watch for you watch people....

You just getitng to the wise age zone... :) You almost catching up to me...

Uh oh. I’m looking at 40 solidly in the rear view mirror and I must have completely misunderstood back then. I thought someone said it was the “wise ass” years.

Oh well, too late to change now! :)

b810799a0ca3d9d70b41fd2061fd3510.jpg

Best Christmas present ever— I use it to see why my phone is vibrating.

And the step counter is cool too.

It does a good job of logging flights when I remember to press start :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on an AUS overnight, and last night I hit up an old college bar I used to frequent back in the day. Kid comes up next to me and gets a beer, celebrating because he took the last of his finals for the semester. We get to talking about the changes on campus over the years, and when I mention that I was a freshman in ‘96, he mentions that he was *born* in ‘96. The math checks out, but I’m still having a hard time accepting a kid born in ‘96 is legal to drink.

F********************k

:p

'90s? You and your temporary drinking buddy are both pups.
I was a freshman before disco. :p

Last edited:
It's amusing seeing people's reactions when I say I'm retired. Right now I'm in the trying to do everything that I always wanted to do but never had the time stage.

Everybody I know in my peer group who has "retired" says they are busier than when they were working. :eek: Seems to be a Boomer condition.

I tried that "retirement" thing too. My wife told our friends it was 4 times worse than when I was working..."twice the husband, half the income". :rolleyes:

Everybody I know in my peer group who has "retired" says they are busier than when they were working. :eek: Seems to be a Boomer condition.

I tried that "retirement" thing too. My wife told our friends it was 4 times worse than when I was working..."twice the husband, half the income". :rolleyes:
I had a job where I had quite a bit of somewhat free, but not totally free time, since I spent a fair amount of time on a leash. So I am used to amusing myself. I'm not one of those people who needs to be busy all the time, but it's nice to be free to decide what I want to do.

All I know is, that if you are seeing this view out of your Cessna windshield (as shown in the commercial), you better have a watch on, because your life is about to be measured in seconds!

upload_2017-12-21_7-12-49.png

Back