New "very small" travel CPAP available

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Since we have had the lively discussions on OSA, I figured some of our members might like to see a new offering listed on CPAP-Supply.com

Z1 Ultra Portable Travel CPAP

Small enough to travel. Powerful enough to be used every day.

The Z1™ is an ideal travel machine. It literally fits in the palm of your hand so you will never have to leave your CPAP at home.

Features

• Very quiet 26 dBA operation
  • The Z1™ only makes 26 dBA of sound during operation. By cpap industry standards that is considered to be exceptionally quiet. In fact, the Z1™ is one of the quietest machines on the market.
  • Extremely light. Only 10 oz
  • The Z1™ is the lightest cpap machine available anywhere. At only 10 ounces it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel.
  • Optional integrated battery
  • The Z1™ has an optional* integrated battery system that we call the PowerShell™. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery.
  • Data capable with free software (download required)
  • The Z1™ is data-capable and records all information on events and compliance. With our free software*, data is presented in a user-friendly interface where you can track your progress.

--
HD60-1005-11T.jpg

I am giving away my million dollar idea here but I have thought about building an integrated system with the machine built right into the mask. A no hose CPAP would sell I would think assuming it wasn't too heavy.

My biggest issue is when I roll over at night I end up with the hose around my neck.

That looks nice for travel, but will probably end up getting knocked onto the floor a lot.

I am giving away my million dollar idea here but I have thought about building an integrated system with the machine built right into the mask. A no hose CPAP would sell I would think assuming it wasn't too heavy.

Already been done.... ;)

jagyneny.jpg

Dunno, I didn't ask. The readout report does require buying some software, though.

He goes to Israel a lot....

Dunno, I didn't ask. The readout report does require buying some software, though.

The electrical engineering division of the free world. ;) Seriously.

Ask someone at Intel what team laid out the latest processors for just about anything they sell. ;)

The electrical engineering division of the free world. ;) Seriously.

Ask someone at Intel what team laid out the latest processors for just about anything they sell. ;)

There's pretty heavy involvement in processor design by the folks in Israel. No question about it.

For this one, the software is free.

Simplicity of getting the data report is one reason I really like the DeVillbiss (shout out to Matthew for the recco)

While I like the Darth Vader solution, they do have one like you're thinking of....

(Click the image to view the page on CPAP.com)

My biggest issue is when I roll over at night I end up with the hose around my neck.

Not a problem for me... but the OPUS 360 mask helps too... Plus I tuck a bit of the hose behind my pillow and then run the rest straight back to the headboard. Keeps the extra in place as when I flip over to my other side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back