New to the site!

Ruthless53

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ruthless53
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and see if there were any people from my area. I fly out of Lone Star Executive in Conroe, TX (near Houston). I am a fairly new pilot and I fly a 1978 Grumman Tiger. We also have a 185 amphib and a Merlin III. Some of you at the sea plane base at Osh or Sun'n'fun may have met my dad in the Amphib.

Sure glad to have found this site and i look forward to learning alot from ya'll and i look forward to maybe meeting yall at some shows!

Would love to post some pics of our birds but wont seem to let me!

I posted the pics here so maybe this will work??

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=263096

Welcome, indeed!

We have some excellent Texas people here, including P. J. Gustafson, who is an active member and participant in the excellent 1940 Air Terminal Museum at Hobby. He flies out of SGR, and is a great person to know.

Stick around, tell us all about yourself.

Thanks for the intro Spike!

Ruthless, welcome to the board! Spike is correct, I volunteer at the museum at Hobby and I learned to fly at DWH & SGR. Now, I mainly fly the museum's raffle plane out of HOU. I suggest you check out www.houstonpilots.net and www.houstonspotters.net to meet some other local pilots and aviation nuts.

So, how do you like flying out of CXO now that there's a control tower and the flight school I won't name is no longer there? I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about - they had a branch at EYQ as well.

About the picture posting - to weed out the bots and spammers, POA doesn't allow picture posting until you've made 5 posts. So, keep posting!

Welcome to the best Web board in Aviation Ruthless. Enjoy it here!! Glad to have ya.

Oh, no, not another Tiger pilot. :no:

Just kidding. Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Back