New to Forum

cathead

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
cathead
I live in Kentucky. I own a cherokee 140/160hp. Looking forward to reading the posts. I am currently looking at comanches. Going to have to make the move sooner ot later. Thanks.

Attachments

• airshot3.JPG
    airshot3.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 23
  • use13.JPG
    use13.JPG
    873.4 KB · Views: 23
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Welcome aboard! That is a nice-looking Cherokee. I admit, I have never seen a 140 with the third window aft installed; am I a putz, or was that added?

Comanches are nice birds. Ed Frederick, on the board here, has a nice PA24-250 (N727DS) for sale now, for a very fair price.

The third window and the extended baggage area, just like a warrior, were all installed long ago before I bought the plane. It is part of the Ishlam STC. It makes the plane real usable with a 900lb useful load. Where is the info on this comanche?

The third window and the extended baggage area, just like a warrior, were all installed long ago before I bought the plane. It is part of the Ishlam STC. It makes the plane real usable with a 900lb useful load. Where is the info on this comanche?

Ah! That is a nice STC, indeed. Learned something new.

Let me scurry off and find Ed's plane. Brb.

Here are a few more. It's for sale if you know anyone needing a great cherokee.

Attachments

• Bag 2 (2).JPG
    Bag 2 (2).JPG
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • photo 1 (5).JPG
    photo 1 (5).JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
  • use11.JPG
    use11.JPG
    674.1 KB · Views: 12
  • airshot2.JPG
    airshot2.JPG
    948.3 KB · Views: 10
Ah! Tim, you beat me to it, and as I am bored and cannot sleep in a hotel in Portland, that is impressive.

As for the putz thing, dunno. Too tired! ;-)

Welcome and nice plane. You do know that blue/violet panel lights are the exact wrong color for night vision right?

I live in Kentucky. I own a cherokee 140/160hp. Looking forward to reading the posts. I am currently looking at comanches. Going to have to make the move sooner ot later. Thanks.

KOWB, I've been known to drop in there for a visit to Moonlight BBQ.

Bill, are you from Chattanooga? My cousin lives there. He is the flight instructor at Dallas Bay. Ever been there?

Bill, are you from Chattanooga? My cousin lives there. He is the flight instructor at Dallas Bay. Ever been there?

Yes, I've flown into Dallas Bay many times, but not recently. Nice little airport, we were hangared there for a while.

Welcome,nice plane.if you like your Cherokee you'll love the Comanche.

Is that plane still for sale? How much?

Back