New Threat Level- High Blue!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
This is one of those stories you get that has been forwarded hundreds of times, and you wonder if it really ever happened... except the author is a close friend, and he lived this dream a few days back.

Enjoy!

===
Threat Level...
...HIGH BLUE (biohazard)

I just boarded my second flight out of ORD for the day. The first plane apparently was the target of a new form of terror attack which involved a small amount of blue phenol + a large quantity of water + 1 diaper + 1
Ground Crew Newbie.

Shortly after boarding, someone noticed a smell in the rear of the small American Eagle Embraer-145 jet. Now for those of you who have never had the pleasure, picture a Pillsbury biscuit can with wings. Inside, there are 18 rows of what could begrudgingly be regarded as lawn chairs.

As I sat in my seat, answering a few short emails on my crackberry, I suddenly heard a yell from the back of the plane. A wooshing sound -familiar to me only because of my experience with whitewater kayaking- grew in volume from the direction of the yell. As I turned around in my seat, a tidalwave of blue pottywater came barreling down the center aisle.

In retrospect, I had to wonder if militant Islamic jihadists had sunk so low as to be using methods of this sort to "sling crap" at the enemy. After all, Habib's taxi had just dropped me off at the airport in Phoenix only hours before. And during the drive he had offered a spirited discussion regarding terrorism as opposed to his own Islam of Peace.

Hmmm...maybe I/we should just let blue pottywater evaporate and not think about it too much.. I'm sure that at least one other person in the world is hoping the same thing....the groundcrew newbie.

Dave

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Back