New thread to squawk-ident

DC34ME

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DC34ME
Hello everybody, I am new to this forum so I thought I would Introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Georgia. I have been flying for close to 10 years. I do not own a plane, but If all goes as planned I should by June this year. I currently rent and fly with friends. I have already made a few posts and look forward to being part of this online community.

Hello, Mike (applause).

Tell us more about yourself.

/s/ Spike

You mean like where he's from, how long he's been flying, whether he owns a plane or plans to, nitty-gritty stuff like that?:p

Hello, Mike (applause).

Tell us more about yourself.

/s/ Spike

Cool - good luck on the plane ownership. What type?

Welcome. Nice to meet you. I am an old woman living in New York, C-172 in Bridgeport, CT. Working on my IR on and off for the past several years. Hubby is working on his CFI. Besides lessons, we fly with friends for lunch on weekends and to OK or CA to visit grandchildren. We also volunteer with ARF, but never went down to GA with them. http://aviation.meetup.com/95/ Lived in Albany, GA for three years as a 3-5th grader in the '50s.

Last edited:
You mean like where he's from, how long he's been flying, whether he owns a plane or plans to, nitty-gritty stuff like that?:p

(Snap!)

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: "I'm an Aquarius, and my turn-ons are candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach".

Trapper John

Glad to hear from everyone! I am looking at a C150, N3240V, a friend from work owns her and he has moved to Miami without his plane. This is not my first choice but the cost of flying is right at 7gph or less. Plus, this is an IFR 150 so I can practice approach my way to IFR currency. I would rather have a 172, but 25-30K seems to get me the O-300 with 1600 engine hours non-IFR aircraft. I am in central Georgia near Griffin if anyone has any leeds.

Back