New Reality Show - Coming 2014

Acepdr

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
PaulR
Check out this New Reality Show coming this fall, it features Flying - Airports and FOOD. Now who does not love Food, throw in the Aviation sector and they could have a winning combination and even your wife might sit down and watch.....Look out Food Channel.

http://www.airfareamerica.net/

PDR

Hope the show makes it,always liked food and flying. I can remember when the 100 dollar hamburg site was free,and had pilot participation. Now you pay for outdated info on airport diners. Air nav isn't much better when it comes to airport dining.

did it mention which channel it will be on? I didn't see that noted on their site.

I wish there was an aviation channel on smart tv's.

Alton Brown is a pilot. He's got the "chops" to make a show like ths work.

My guess, like The Aviators, it will find its way to PBS so in the Boston area, I'll be forced to either buy the DVDs or fly to the cafes myself. According to the map, I've been to the ones it knows about in Ma.
They are missing the cafe at Lawrence though (KLWM) and Norwood (KOWD). The latter is called Taso's, a Greek restaurant with some great food!

Well, our local FBO has a sign on the lunch counter wall that says (and I quote)

AL's Fine Cuisine And Road Kill Cafe

I'm betting it will be the hit of the show :D

According to the map, I've been to the ones it knows about in Ma.
They are missing the cafe at Lawrence though (KLWM) and Norwood (KOWD). The latter is called Taso's, a Greek restaurant with some great food!

On that page, it says, "Are we missing your favorite hangout? Send us an email and let us know!" I sent a note with a couple of nearby locations that weren't already on the map, and got a "Thank you" note back within a few minutes. (From a real person, not a bot.)

I like that show. Look forward to seeing it soon. If I could criticize one thing though, is the guy with the stripes and leather coat. Don't care for that. Its not a "working" show so don't need the uniform.

David

Just so it does not turn into the average "reality" show. I do not need a show with family/employees fighting or the stupid drama they add.(he had to go around he could have died)

Back