New quote from Idiocracy

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
How's this for a quote:
There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

--Doctor Idiocracy

Is that offensive in enough ways?

I'm reminded of the one in "Scrubs" when the interns worked while drunk, "Gentlemen, you're doctors, not pilots".

I'm reminded of the one in "Scrubs" when the interns worked while drunk, "Gentlemen, you're doctors, not pilots".
Are doctors who are pilots allowed to work drunk? What if you are a doctor who is not an MD and a pilot? Can you work drunk then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiocracy was hysterical, and far too close to reality for me. Good comedy often ticks somebody off. Just ask Letterman.

Why is this in Site Feedback and Support???? :dunno:

Because it's a quote suggestion for POA header. If you have a better suggestion for the appropriate forum feel free.

Thanks. This is only the 6th time today that I was assumed to be an idiot.

That, BTW, is why I've been replaying Idiocracy in my head every day. I'm just another 'tard.

Last edited:
How's this for a quote:

Is that offensive in enough ways?

lmfao...I say that quote (slightly modified) about three times a day now after seeing that movie. Tristan isn't a fan.

Because it's a quote suggestion for POA header. If you have a better suggestion for the appropriate forum feel free.

Uhhhh... You know you can put new quotes in the database yourself, right? Even if you weren't a member of the Mighty MC. ;)

When I tried, it wouldn't let me do it.

Hmmm. It let me do it, but the quote isn't in the database now.

So either the quotes require someone's approval, or the quote system is broken, which now justifies this thread being in Site Feedback and Support. :D

Back