new property

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
We went to look at a piece of property, 20Ac, at 55k.

but it was already occupied

Attachments

• 20141122_131450.jpg
    20141122_131450.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 20141122_131455.jpg
    20141122_131455.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 134
  • 20141122_131543.jpg
    20141122_131543.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 20141122_131620.jpg
    20141122_131620.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
You sir, need to buy that land, they ain't making any more of the stuff. I'll do the critter extermination for you free of charge. :D

Last edited:
Sweet, nice place Tom, is it in the Seattle area? You thinking on it?

being from Mississippi, its a lot harder to find someone that does not hunt than does!!
I hunt every chance I get, mostly deer, duck, and rabbits and enjoy a trip to the mid west pheasant hunting every now and again.. Been to Alaska on a moose/caribou hunt that was fun…I enjoy the outdoors!!

Got one here.

Sitting in a treestand now waiting on a sounder of pigs to show up.

Friend of mine and his Ohio catch. He's got the bragging rights.

1383615e1bfc18b68e3b4ef3524084f8.jpg

Got access and utilities, go for it.

Room to cut in a runway?

Sweet, nice place Tom, is it in the Seattle area? You thinking on it?

Yes we are thinking about it. It is off the Bacus Rd east of Sedro-Wooley Wa.

We need a place to call our RV park. This piece was logged about 50-60 years ago for the second time, and is mostly a stump ranch now. but carve out a RV pad put in a 50 AMP service and call it home a couple weekends a month.

Do you hunt Tom, or just like to watch?
I quit hunting after most of my best places were logged off in the late 80s, but now we have the coach, and camping resorts are most of 50 bucks per night. a place called our own sounds nice.

Got access and utilities, go for it.

Room to cut in a runway?

It has power and water at the road frontage, and 20 ac has room to do runway, But I don't think i'd do one.

Hunter here as well. Gun season just opened yesterday.

That's a good price on that land. I own 15 acres and love what I can do on my own land!

We are not making a full priced offer, the roads to the property are nothing but a jeep trail, I don't know if the coach can get in. Water is pretty spendy 500 buck hook up fees and a yearly rate.

We will see what happens this week.

We are not making a full priced offer, the roads to the property are nothing but a jeep trail, I don't know if the coach can get in. Water is pretty spendy 500 buck hook up fees and a yearly rate.

You have to hook up to water out there? If you've already got power back there, would it not be cheaper over time to just dig a well?

Go for it,put in a well,some solar and wind,and enjoy.

You have to hook up to water out there? If you've already got power back there, would it not be cheaper over time to just dig a well?

Depends how much a well costs. It may be cheaper to get a household size solid oxide fuel cell, power it off of propane or LNG and get water and electricity for the same dime.

Yeah I never make full price offer. Land around me sells for 10 to 12k an acre. Very expensive. So that one is 2500/AC..I'd go in at 1800/ac..maybe less depending on what land in that area goes for. Hard to get comps on land because they don't usually move fast or often.

might want to look into a well. Though 500 for the hook up will likely be way cheaper than a well..but then you have the on going monthly bill..I know a well takes electric but if you have that going anyway the well hardly takes any compared to a house.

What would be the plan for the land..home site?
We have someone wanting our land right now. They have called twice with an unsolicited offer. I thinking hard about it but again they aren't making anymore so....

might want to look into a well.

Well permitting might be a problem, I have not researched the issue.

What would be the plan for the land..home site?

Simply a RV site, clear a 150' X 150' area, with a 50 amp service for 2 RVs.

Back