New Professional Pilot School to open in Springfield, MO

old cfi

Pre-takeoff checklist
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Old CFI
Seems that Ozark Tech College is adding an aeronautical course study to its agenda beginning next fall which will offer the aeronautical college degree and team with the newly opened flight school at KSGF for flight training - Premier Flight Center LLC. Premier already teaches the standard ratings but this will add opportunities for locals to stay close to home and get going without having to go to FL or AZ or anywhere else for the combined degree and flight training. Good luck to all.

Disclaimer: this was reported on the evening news last night. I'm only repeating what was said. I say this because we know how efficient the media is on aviation topics. But at least they didn't say the students would be flying a commercial jet for training. LOL

UCM is just up the road at Warrensburg, MO that offers the same stuff and has been since 1966. Just saying. There are definitely cheaper options than the big name aeronautical schools in AZ and FL.

And lest we forget gliders and small tailwheels plane instruction, having a greenhorn with a gang of tailwheel/glider/float/backcountry time will for sure stick you out from the crowd.

Some of my first jobs I can got because of my tailwheel time.

Back