New PPL checking in!

EpicDraws

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Derek
Hello all! I recently got my PPL certificate on December 8th, 2012, and have been learning a ton from PoA. Just wanted to check in and say hi! Anyone else flying out of KSQL or KPAO? Also, how long does it take in general for the hard copy of the certificate to arrive? I still only have the paper version.

Thanks Greg, I certainly will. I have learned a lot during my training, and hope to help others with that.

Quick question as well, how do some people get links in their sigs?

You should get your plastic certificate anywhere from 13 days - 179. All depends on OKC. :) Congratulations!! Make PoA proud and report your flights. Feel free to share your checkride story as well.

Greetings and welcome to POA - Congrats on getting your ticket!

Welcome.

Congratulations.:cheers:

I got mine in about 20 days.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Congrats!!

Took me 30-40 days to get the plastic card.

Congrats, and welcome!

I fly out of KCCR but get to KPAO ever so often.

Don't sweat not having the hard plastic certificate.
Wasn't too many years ago that paper WAS the only certificate

Congratulations! Welcome to POA.
I received my PPL a few weeks ago. The only think I do not like about the paper is my number is just pending. I like the chuckles from a few people who see the piece of paper, and think, "This is what makes you a pilot?" Yup, that and the cha ching of my bank account getting smaller.

Hello all! I recently got my PPL certificate on December 8th, 2012, and have been learning a ton from PoA. Just wanted to check in and say hi! Anyone else flying out of KSQL or KPAO? Also, how long does it take in general for the hard copy of the certificate to arrive? I still only have the paper version.
Congrats!
Me and my airplane are based at PAO.
My card arrived only a couple of weeks after the Checkride.

Congrats! My plastic PPL took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Back