New Plane again

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
I got a "new" plane on monday (fourth one in 5 months)........ SO here goes another week of learning all the oddities.

BADS
The side tone on com 1 blows out your ear
The side tone on com 2 is so quiet, I thought my mike fell out.
Back to a composit prop which handles WAY different than a metal one, especially in reverse.
"High" idle is soo high that you need to move the fuel conditioner lever to "low" idle is you want to slow down REAL quick
PTT on pilots yoke works if you push it lightly, If you push it hard, it cuts out.
Uses a lot more fuel than the last one.
Slower than last

GOODS
Auto pilot works great & steady, no porpose.
Auto Pliot will go the ILS to 50 ft of the runway purrrfectly. Last plane flew worse than a 3 hr IR student on auto.
Radar works
No Windows in the cargo area.. Last plane looked like a Pimp mobile with blocked windows.

Eamon said:
Last plane looked like a Pimp mobile with blocked windows.

Get out the wire wheels, big white sidewalls, and pinstriping!!! And a "crown" for the hatrack...

wsuffa said:
Get out the wire wheels, big white sidewalls, and pinstriping!!! And a "crown" for the hatrack...

add some hydraulics and a controller and ya can "hop" on over to the Cargo Loading area <^;:goofy:

Eamon said:
Last plane looked like a Pimp mobile with blocked windows.

They should have a video called "Pimp my Plane" kinda like the Pimp my ride commercial that Ed G. put on here a while back. :D

Back