For Sale: Aircraft New Partnership In Indiana (KOKK area)

Andrew Oliver

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Aoliver77
Hello all,

First post on here.

I'm looking to join a partnership in my area or build one from scratch. I have at least one other interested party who is ready invest in a partnership as well. Preferred airframe is likely a Cherokee 180, maybe 161 depending on useful load. Might also consider a Mooney C or E cause well...speed. We're looking for up to maybe 4 folks going in together on something in the $60k range depending on condition. If you have an available share or might be interested in building a partnership, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks

I'm looking for something very similar but i live in Cincinnati area. I would prefer to do some of my PPL in it as well. If that is deal breaker, a time builder/ instrument trainer would be nice to have partners on as well. How far would you drive?

Thanks for the reply but even midway between Cincy and me would be to far to make it worthwhile.

Andrew - I’m located at KLAF. Not interested myself as I’m an owner and too far, but have you joined your local EAA chapter and asked the membership there? Or bummed around the FBO to ask? Or see if you could put up a flier? Maybe you’ve already done all that. Wishing you success. And welcome to POA!

Thanks for the input. I am an EAA member locally and have queried the folks at the FBO but they haven't had much input. The flier is a good idea, I've not bothered as of yet as covid has kept much of the foot traffic out of the FBO until recently. Might be worth a try now though. What do you fly out if LAF? Chances are we've spoken, possibly more than you might realize.

Thanks for the input. I am an EAA member locally and have queried the folks at the FBO but they haven't had much input. The flier is a good idea, I've not bothered as of yet as covid has kept much of the foot traffic out of the FBO until recently. Might be worth a try now though. What do you fly out if LAF? Chances are we've spoken, possibly more than you might realize.

C182P with Peterson STOL mods (canard & IO470).

It’s been hangared at KLAF since 2017 when I bought it (from Utah). I’ve been in Indiana since the late 1990s.

I’ve flown to KOKK once, this fall, for some AP diagnosis.

Just FYI there is a nice '81 Dakota 1/4 partnership at EYE listed on Trade a plane.

Nice ride, I'm a controller at GUS so I was curious. I saw the Dakota, to far from me but I've thought of getting in touch with them just to see what the details were and how they run things.

Back