Gene Sullivan

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gene Sullivan
Hi all I am Eugene Sullivan I own a musketeer super 3 I have owned it for 16 years I am a member of beech aero club and some times I will need some other answers then those from the Beech aero club I look forward to some Q and A from this group

Welcome. If you haven't found BeechTalk.com, you'll probably want to also check them out.

Hi all I am Eugene Sullivan I own a musketeer super 3 I have owned it for 16 years I am a member of beech aero club and some times I will need some other answers then those from the Beech aero club I look forward to some Q and A from this group

Welcome to the joint. Do they over at beech aero club know yer slummin it over here? Lets get it started. What's a question you got that you can't get answered by them??

welcome to POA. Hope you get you questions answered.. You may be more confused than ever at the answers, but thats POA...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Welcome to the joint. Do they over at beech aero club know yer slummin it over here? Lets get it started. What's a question you got that you can't get answered by them??
I have been a member of beech aero club for over 14 years and there web sight always leaves me a little confused I also a member of Beechtalk newsletter I like there aviation other for sale area found some great deals there

Welcome to POA

thanks I am working on a century 3 autopilot in a bonanza it seams to have the pitch servo motor running when it is not commanded the clutch does not engage until you select pitch and rotate the pitch control wheel I think this well take a while to figure out any thoughts on that I forgot to mention the aircraft is on the ground when this happens ?

Back