New member saying hello

flightmedic

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
flightmedic
Even though I have lurked for a couple months and have a couple posts, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a paramedic with a fire rescue service in Flagler County Florida. My current assignment is on our Eurocopter Astar 350 B3. We do EMS, fire and law enforcement. I hope to get my private pilots license next year and look to buy a plane in 1-2 years. I look forward to the wealth of information on this site maybe meeting some of you soon. Thank you in advance.

Roy Longo

Welcome Roy. Good to have you here. You will enjoy learning to fly. It's a lot of fun.

Welcome to the 'zoo'.:no:

It would be great to hear some thoughts from your side of aviation.:yes:

Tailwinds.
Ben.

Thank you to all for the warm welcome. I look forward to many years of learning from the wealth of information I see on these pages.

I'll add to the welcome, and urge you to share some anecdotes. It may be just work to you, but I imagine you have some very interesting events to share.

There's a good chance that he flies more than anybody on this board.
I'll add to the welcome, and urge you to share some anecdotes. It may be just work to you, but I imagine you have some very interesting events to share.

Well Well, look who it is. Welcome to the site, you will learn a bunch here.
Roy came to visit me recently here in NJ, we flew my Tiger and a friends 152 with Roy doing most of the flying. Did a tour of the Hudson River and statue, then lunch at Sky Manor (N40).
Talk to you soon bud.

Mike in NJ

Well Well, look who it is. Welcome to the site, you will learn a bunch here.
Roy came to visit me recently here in NJ, we flew my Tiger and a friends 152 with Roy doing most of the flying. Did a tour of the Hudson River and statue, then lunch at Sky Manor (N40).
Talk to you soon bud.

Mike in NJ

Hey Mike, I figured you were here somewhere. I love this place and can't get enough of it. I told you that you were a dangerous man.

welcome! i fly ems in a learjet in oregon. you guys work pretty hard.

Back