New member saying hello

LovetoFlySA

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
San Antonio Pilot
I have had my private cert for two years now, have flown 172s, 152, DA20s and a Symphony. I live in San Antonio right now, and unfortunately haven't flown since 7/07 as cash has been way too short, at least partly because I have a new baby girl, born 6 weeks ago.

If any of you plan to be in the San Antonio area, I would be happy to make suggestions of places you could hit up, and if I'm available perhaps meet up.

:)

Welcome to PoA. I'm hoping to get to San Antonio in the next few months with my daughter. I'll be sure to ask for your input before we head down there.

Now, get out and fly!

Welcome to PoA. I'm hoping to get to San Antonio in the next few months with my daughter. I'll be sure to ask for your input before we head down there.

Now, get out and fly!

I look forward to it :D

I have had my private cert for two years now, have flown 172s, 152, DA20s and a Symphony. I live in San Antonio right now, and unfortunately haven't flown since 7/07 as cash has been way too short, at least partly because I have a new baby girl, born 6 weeks ago.

If any of you plan to be in the San Antonio area, I would be happy to make suggestions of places you could hit up, and if I'm available perhaps meet up.

:)

Congrats on the baby girl, and I definitely know the feeling about being strapped for cash! Best of luck on both fronts! :D

Congrats on the arrival of the baby and welcome to the board as well. I definitely know what it's like to be strapped for cash. Where do you fly out of in SA? My first trip after earning my PPL was to SAT with the girlfriend to take her for a $350 Rudy's run. She went to school at Trinity, so her old college roommate and her husband picked us up from Hawker-Beechcraft.

Congrats on finding the board, on the ticket, and, perhaps most importantly, on the new addition to your family! Now you need to get out and fly to keep your sanity and keep your proficiency for when you introduce her to flying! :yes:

Hey SAP ( not calling you a Sap just shorther than typing SanAntonio Pilot which of course I just did.) Welcome to the greatest aviation board around. And Congrats on your daughter. Daughters love their dads. Look forward to your particpation on the board. Don't be shy!

Howdy and Welcome to PoA!

Haven't been down to SAT yet, but my sister and her husband moved down there last summer, so I'm sure we'll be down for a visit sooner or later. I'll be sure to hit you up for info before we head down. And who knows, we can probably even go for an airplane ride while there (*twist my arm* ha!).

Congrats on the arrival of the baby and welcome to the board as well. I definitely know what it's like to be strapped for cash. Where do you fly out of in SA? My first trip after earning my PPL was to SAT with the girlfriend to take her for a $350 Rudy's run. She went to school at Trinity, so her old college roommate and her husband picked us up from Hawker-Beechcraft.

I rent from Stinson (SSF). Rudy's is a great place to hit up when in town, good call!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! And Chris, I just might have to take you up on your offer ;)

Back