New member in Kansas

flightmech

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pat post
Hello all. I'm in Derby, KS. Been flying for 10 years and I've got my A&P. I've flown over the beaches of Florida to the mountains of Alaska. I did aircraft hydraulics mx in the USAF and worked for NWA and COA.

Welcome aboard.

I don't know anybody here from Derby, but maybe...

(Plenty of Wichita folks, though)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I have the beaches of Florida covered, but the mountains of Tennessee is about the best I can do otherwise. Really nice to have another A&P join us here..looking forward to having you share your knowledge with us.

Honestly, it's been awhile since I've flown. But KAAO is my airport of choice. I've been wanting to find a plane so I can get down to see my grandparents in Mississippi more often. I also need to get my instrument and multi-engine so if anyone knows anyone willing to barter maintenance for flight let me know!!! (Shameless plug :))

Hello all. I'm in Derby, KS. Been flying for 10 years and I've got my A&P. I've flown over the beaches of Florida to the mountains of Alaska. I did aircraft hydraulics mx in the USAF and worked for NWA and COA.

Welcome.

Wow. A guy that is a pilot, A&P, and actually flies, are you sure you are in the right place? :rofl:

Kidding. Welcome to PoA. :D

Welcome.

Wow. A guy that is a pilot, A&P, and actually flies, are you sure you are in the right place? :rofl:

Kidding. Welcome to PoA. :D

LOL. Thanks. It's been awhile since I've flown but glad I found this joint.

Welcome from Kansas City. Im a A&P also and fly when I can afford it. Wichita is my home town and im there regularly.

Honestly, it's been awhile since I've flown. But KAAO is my airport of choice. I've been wanting to find a plane so I can get down to see my grandparents in Mississippi more often. I also need to get my instrument and multi-engine so if anyone knows anyone willing to barter maintenance for flight let me know!!! (Shameless plug :))

Cool, good mission for a Lancair 360.;)

Welcome to the POA! Sounds like you have quite an interesting history-- I'd love to hear about your flying over the Alaskan Mtns, any interesting stories to share about that?

Back