New member here

dustin746

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
dustin746
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Dustin and I'm a 16 year old student pilot. I'm working on my PPL. I only have an hour in training so far but I'm in the EAA Young Eagles so I have quite a bit more time in an airplane and a few hours on a simulator. I live in SE Alabama near KDHN. Anything else you'd like to know I'll be happy to reply. Looking forward to being on the forums. Thanks!

Welcome, the board can usually answer any questions you have. Also as a young eagle you have the eaa as a resource.

Are you using the free Sporty's online ground training provided through the Young Eagle program?

Yes, I'm about half way through it now.
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

Welcome!
I am a new EAA member myself and going to be flying young eagles a lot hopefully this summer.

This is a good forum to get training questions answered and then after you are a pilot it is a good place to argue with other pilots ;)

I love this place.

Dustin: welcome aboard!

Keep us posted on your road to the checkride.

Great! I figured that this would be a good place to ask any questions I have. Well I'm not in any position to argue... Yet... Lol

Welcome! Good luck on your journey. My only regret was not starting at your age.

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with training. Awesome to see someone starting out at 16, took me a couple more years than that of hanging on the fence before I was in a position to start training.

Welcome and good luck with your training. Its a long road but worth it. :)

Back