New member first post

Chip_pilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Chip_pilot
Hello all,

First post here. I followed the Gaston's thread vicariously in lurker mode. I have been there a few times. I am based in the St Louis area. I fly a C-172B. I am an A&P/IA and I work for a large cargo airline as a mechanic. That is all for now.

Howdy, pardner. Stop by and sit a spell when you can.

Hello all,

First post here. I followed the Gaston's thread vicariously in lurker mode. I have been there a few times. I am based in the St Louis area. I fly a C-172B. I am an A&P/IA and I work for a large cargo airline as a mechanic. That is all for now.

Hi Craig! I'm new to this forum also, but fly to St. Louis all the time since the husband and I have family there. We park at Million Aire/KSUS when we are in town. Also enjoy going to 1H0 when my friends decide to do a scrapbook weekend at Westport. I was one of the people who went to Gaston's last weekend and enjoyed that very much. :) Next stop... Airventure! :D

I am 12 NM NW of KSUS at M71. I go there often. Too bad there is no food on the field. Though there is a lot close to it. I am going to Oshkosh also. With 80 other Cessna's!

Wabower, I do plan on sittin' a spell and conversing.:D

I am 12 NM NW of KSUS at M71. I go there often. Too bad there is no food on the field. Though there is a lot close to it. I am going to Oshkosh also. With 80 other Cessna's!

Wabower, I do plan on sittin' a spell and conversing.:D

I'm doing the same thing with 49 other Cherokees... it's the 50th anniversary of the Piper Cherokee this year! :thumbsup: Looking forward to being a part of my first real mass arrival and getting the T-shirt! And no kidding... Spirit needs to get a real restaurant. I thought there was one place right across from the Outer Marker, but haven't been there in awhile. My in-laws always come to pick us up and we go out from there, so never have had much need to eat on airport. Many of us are in the chat room in the evenings... drop on in sometime if you get the chance! :cheerswine:

Welcome from a former St. Louisan and a die-hard Cardinals fan!

Welcome to POA. I'll be in the Cessnas2Oshkosh as safety pilot.

Chip, it's a real treat to have you here with us. Stay a while!

Next year, when Gaston's comes around, we'll look forward to shaking your hand.

Welcome to Pilots of America, General Aviation's Front Porch.

Back