New member and student

Alienswede

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Eiwe Lingefors
Hi Everyone,

Just saying Hello. I'm a Swedish guy living in Brooklyn and I'm about to start flight training next week with Airfleet at KCDW. Anyone fly out of KCDW or have experience with Airfleet? Just curious.

I've been in the US now for 13 of my 32 years on the planet. The last 3 have been in NYC. I'm sure like many of you, I've always dreamed of becoming a pilot. I am a huge Flight Simulator fan and have played them since I was 9 years old.

Earlier this year I decided it was time to make the dream a reality and start down the path to get a PPL as a first step. I don't intend on making a career of flying but eventually I do want to get commercial rating so that I could have the option later on.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello :)

Thanks for loggin in and welcome to POA. And good on you for pursuing your dream. No experience at CDW but we have POAers everywhere.

Hello Swede and Welcome here too. Keep us informed on how the training is going. we like hereing about people doing what they have dreamed of .
Dave G
P.S. what is your name we are a frindly group and i like knowing who i'm talking too.
P.S.S. join us in the chatroom also.

Welcome! I was never based at KCDW, but I did learn to fly in the area (KTEB and N07). You will learn a lot about controlled airspaces, etc. but also have lots of cool uncontrolled fields to land at, and beautiful country to fly over. Stop by 47N some time!

Back