New Jersey Based Flying Club

G

gfvalvo

Stop paying Hobbs Time to rent beat-up Flight School / FBO planes!!
Join the Jersey Aero Club. Lakewood Airport (N12).
Four Well-maintained, GPS-equipped, IFR-capable planes:

* Warrior
* Archer
* Mooney 201
* Cherokee 6

Low rates, Tach time. Great instructors - get your IFR, Commercial, CFI/II with us.
Minimum PP-ASEL required to join. Fleet NOT ABUSED by primary training!!

www.GoJAC.org
join@GoJAC.org

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the aspect of not just letting someone join. They have to be known for a period of time by a current member or they must attend meetings and build a relationship so they may become known.

Hopefully, it's based more on that person's personality and attitude with regard to care and concern for the club's belongings, other members and most certainly their attitude toward safety.

I can give a bit of a plug for the Jersey Aero Club. They have very nice planes. I seriously considered making application to join as they are located very close to my mother in law who lives in Brick NJ and I am at her place several weekends over the summer. While I'd be down there several weekends over the summer the meetings are further north in Neptune and for me to get there from PA would really be a bear. If I lived closer I'd be definilty making application. If your in the right area of NJ its a club with good planes and the folks I met at the Lakewood Airport were pretty friendly.

Back