New iPad Mini just announced.

Anybody find a cradle for a Ram mount for the Mini 6 yet?

I have found that the one for the Mini 4/5 does not work. The squared-off edges push it forward of the tabs at the bottom that hold it in.

I have heard that the EZ-Roller for the oldest Minis (1,2) does work but haven't been able to test that out myself.

I'll probably just keep it on my lap until they come out with a new EZ-Roller for the 6.

I have found that the one for the Mini 4/5 does not work. The squared-off edges push it forward of the tabs at the bottom that hold it in.

I have heard that the EZ-Roller for the oldest Minis (1,2) does work but haven't been able to test that out myself.

I'll probably just keep it on my lap until they come out with a new EZ-Roller for the 6.

I'd be curious if the ez-roller for the 1/2/3 work, since I stretched the top roller on mine to near-breaking point for my 5. So it'd make my move up to a 6 be without need for more RAM gear :D

I'd be curious if the ez-roller for the 1/2/3 work, since I stretched the top roller on mine to near-breaking point for my 5. So it'd make my move up to a 6 be without need for more RAM gear :D

Like I said, I've heard it does... Maybe you need to buy a Mini 6 and let us know for sure. ;)

Back