New here - CFI at Wings Field, PA

rjsmith47

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
CFI Bob
Hi, folks. I'm new to the group. CFI/CFII, dual platform Cirrus certified. Based at KLOM in Blue Bell, PA. Heard so much about this org from Adam Zucker that I just had to check it out. Looks like lots of great stuff here. Much exploring to do.
I teach in school 172s, PA28s, SR20/22s plus whatever owners show up with.
Personal rides are PA28-181 and PA32-301T.
I love the link to the mapping feature. I can't believe I've never landed in Kentucky!

Bob Smith

Welcome Bob.. Geoff here.

Thanks everyone. Lee, I didn't know (or forgot) you had a glider rating. Kimberly - no winners or losers; not a contest (in my mind, anyway). Just a neat tool. Besides, your state is as big as the entire mid-Atlantic region!

Welcome. I am local too, based at N47.

Thanks everyone. Lee, I didn't know (or forgot) you had a glider rating. Kimberly - no winners or losers; not a contest (in my mind, anyway). Just a neat tool. Besides, your state is as big as the entire mid-Atlantic region!

Yup, I got in when we were on temporary assignment in AZ in 98/99.

Hey Bob, great to see you here! lots of good folks here. Lots of crazy ones too but their still good folk.

Welcome Bob. Are you full time at lom? Im hoping to get checked out in the archer and maybe sr20 depending on rates. Just moved back from sw fl and only have a few hrs of local flying.

See ya around,
Mike

Welcome Bob. When I get my butt back in gear and money set aside again, I'll need another checkout at MCA and pickup my IR training again. I was flying with Heidi and Kevin. Likely not for a little while though ,... :rolleyes:

Back