New guy from Arkansas

Mike Moon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mik3
Hello aviators! Name's Mike and I fly out of KSUZ. I joined a flying club almost 2 years ago based out of that airport and learned to fly. I never thought I would be a pilot, but here I am 84 hours later working on my IR. I would eventually like to become a flight instructor. I've had the opportunity to fly a few 172's, PA-28's, a 150 "Texas Tail Dragger" and Mooney M20C.

I haven't really done any multi-state XC's, but do have plans to start taking longer flights and making an effort to do fly-ins and make more aviation friends.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning and hopefully meeting some of you in the future!

Welcome to the forum,look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome! I’m from your neck of the woods just a few miles north.

As an old new member, I welcome you Sir. And as an old aviator, I wish you the best in your flying career ahead. Many happy landings.
Tom

Hello aviators! Name's Mike and I fly out of KSUZ. I joined a flying club almost 2 years ago based out of that airport and learned to fly. I never thought I would be a pilot, but here I am 84 hours later working on my IR. I would eventually like to become a flight instructor. I've had the opportunity to fly a few 172's, PA-28's, a 150 "Texas Tail Dragger" and Mooney M20C.

I haven't really done any multi-state XC's, but do have plans to start taking longer flights and making an effort to do fly-ins and make more aviation friends.

Glad to be here and look forward to learning and hopefully meeting some of you in the future!
Glad to have you on the Forums. I’m 100 miles south of KSUZ and hear traffic announcements from there very often.

So, can you clear something up for us? If you get a divorce finalized in Arkansas, is she still your sister? :D

So, can you clear something up for us? If you get a divorce finalized in Arkansas, is she still your sister? :D

Not sure, ask your dad. :D
source.gif

WELCOME TO POA

Back