New graphics on our new Sonex-- what do you think?

FlyGirlKHWO

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FlyGirl
tYkiM8b.jpghttp:

I like it!

I have similar checkers on one of my R/C planes, it helps with visual orientation during inverted flat spins :)

It seems more appropriate than the air force livery. On the other hand, checkerboard patterns are not among the kinds of patterns that my mind finds pleasurable. Neutral stance on them.

I like it. A red pinstripe between the blue and white running down the length of the fusealage would really finish it off.

Keith
Sonex N224KT

Looks like someone is having a picnic. Or a checkers tournament. Kidding looks good. You should get some chess pieces to leave on the wings when it is parked...

I like it. A red pinstripe between the blue and white running down the length of the fusealage would really finish it off.

Keith
Sonex N224KT

There actually IS a red pinstripe on the fuselage... you just can't see it from the angle of the photo. I think we may put a second one an inch a above it, just to highlight it more.

Otherwise, I think it looks pretty sharp. Not everyone likes the checkers,I guess, but that's OK.

I've fed so many cows with Purina checkered bags in the snow and rain and wind that now I don't like checkers very much.

But it's a fine aircraft. Very well maintained looking.

As a fellow Sonex owner/builder ... I like it. Mine's polished aluminum .. which is a real pain but looks good if you keep it up.

RT

Back