NEW Garmin G2000 for Corvalis

The "new" Corvalis with some Garmin or other is a hilarious letdown after the weeks of hype Cessna pumped out. Some people even expected a mini turbine or at least a diesel. I am laughing so hard here. Oh, Cessna. What a bunch of clowns.

The "new" Corvalis with some Garmin or other is a hilarious letdown after the weeks of hype Cessna pumped out. Some people even expected a mini turbine or at least a diesel. I am laughing so hard here. Oh, Cessna. What a bunch of clowns.

If they were going to change the powerplant, that would have been news well before the rollout. They make some improvements to try to improve sales, and they try to create some buzz in the process. Standard marketing stuff. Call them clowns all you want, but I doubt they lost your sale in the process either.

G2000 does look nice though. The photos I've seen only show the two displays and not the separate FMS, though.

If they were going to change the powerplant, that would have been news well before the rollout. They make some improvements to try to improve sales, and they try to create some buzz in the process. Standard marketing stuff.

Well, somehow the "buzz" that was created was that Cessna was going to be making a single-engine turboprop to be introduced at SnF. So... Marketing fail!

Well, somehow the "buzz" that was created was that Cessna was going to be making a single-engine turboprop to be introduced at SnF. So... Marketing fail!

When did Cessna ever say or infer that they were going to put a turbine in it? If not, no marketing fail.

When did Cessna ever say or infer that they were going to put a turbine in it? If not, no marketing fail.

That is ALL I heard. Over and over and over. And if the incorrect rumor is spread better than the correct "buzz" (or lack thereof)... Marketing Fail.

Back