New from Google....

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Google Talk

"They say talk is cheap. Google thinks it should be free. Google Talk enables you to call or send instant messages to your friends for free–anytime, anywhere in the world. Google Talk offers you:

* Choice: Get in touch over email, IM or a call

* Quality: Talk through your computer but hear your friends as if they were in the same room

* Convenience: Your Gmail contacts are pre-loaded into Google Talk so inviting or talking to your friends is just a click away

Google Talk is in beta and requires a Gmail username and password."

If you don't have a Gmail account and would like one, let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

Oh, great, like I need a FOURTH instant message client. Yahoo, MSN and AOL aren't enough? (I just stopped using ICQ outright)

Greebo said:
Oh, great, like I need a FOURTH instant message client. Yahoo, MSN and AOL aren't enough? (I just stopped using ICQ outright)

That's why I used Trillian, Chuck... I got rid of the other clients and use Trillian because it will connect to ALL of the IM programs through ONE interface.

There's a reason they call it "the Swiss Army Knife of Instant Messaging".

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/learn/

Greebo said:

IIHC, Apple's iChat will work with Google as well as AIM (and Rendezvous). :D

Back