Len Lanetti

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Lenny
LATEST NEWS
The Business Journal (Minneapolis/St. Paul) - 5:09 PM CDT Tuesday
Local company launches aviation tabloid

http://www.bizjournals.com/search/b...&am=twincities&q=""&f=byline&am=120_days&r=20[font=Times New Roman,Times,Serif]The first issue of Aircraft Owner, a new aviation marketing publication, will be sent out early this month.

Aircraft Owner -- a free monthly publication -- will be mailed to more than 127,000 owner-pilots, corporate flight departments, fixed-base operators and aircraft dealers.

Aircraft Owner Publisher Greg Herrick said the publication provides an efficient way for advertisers to reach buyers and for owner-pilots to learn about new products and services.

The St. Paul-based publication has also launched a Web site at www.AircraftOwner.com.

[/font]

Received the first copy of this magazine...all advertisements...no stories or articles...not even new advertisement copy.

Len

I don't mind if they want to send me ads for free. Trade-a-plane charges to send me ads. ;)

Yep. came in yesterdays mail, no great shakes, although it was tricky the way it "customized" a greeting specific to my Cherokee, ie: it pointed out an ad for A.M.R.D. speed mods!

Gary

Interesting regarding your Cherokee specific ad...I got a specific ad that referenced my Mooney...but for an engine overhaul.

Len

Brian Austin said:
Well, in their defense, it DOES say "aviation marketing publication".

Brian,

OK but jeez even TaP a little comic and a nice picture on the front page.

Len

Back