New ERAU Degree Program

The true mastery in this masters degree lies in the ability of ERAU to extract money out of parents and federal govermen pockets.

The true mastery in this masters degree lies in the ability of ERAU to extract money out of parents and federal govermen pockets.

Did their people who mastered that have a Masters Degree in Leadership? :) ;) :yesnod:

Did their people who mastered that have a Masters Degree in Leadership? :) ;) :yesnod:

No! Which is the tradition in academia. Those who teach original topics are not required to have credentials in that topic (because it is so new).

I don't think it's the parents they are going after.....it's the gov't dollars they want.....this thing sounds like something geared for the military types like me who need a piece of paper to be competitive for promotion.......It's kind of like math for football players.

How many surveys do you have to post on pilot newsgroups before you graduate?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

No, not in this program.

In a leadership degree, you learn the fine art of taking already exisiting data and skewing/stretching or just flat out altering it any way you can to demononstrate whatever BS you are pushing.

You don't need surveys.....you just need mad power-point skills!

Oh, and I think this program qualifies you for this flight suit patch:
pp1000hrs.jpg

You forgot "making sure all employment contracts for yourself contain golden-parachute clauses for when you screw everything up and are asked to 'spend more time with family'". ;)

No, not in this program.

In a leadership degree, you learn the fine art of taking already exisiting data and skewing/stretching or just flat out altering it any way you can to demononstrate whatever BS you are pushing.

You don't need surveys.....you just need mad power-point skills!

Oh, and I think this program qualifies you for this flight suit patch:
pp1000hrs.jpg
Excellent point. As an ERAU undergrad you learn to make the surveys. As a ERAU graduate student in leadership you learn how to present that data to make any argument you need at any specific time.

(Dan was that too cynical? ;) )

I love that patch. Is it actually for sale anywhere?

Excellent point. As an ERAU undergrad you learn to make the surveys. As a ERAU graduate student in leadership you learn how to present that data to make any argument you need at any specific time.

(Dan was that too cynical? ;) )

I love that patch. Is it actually for sale anywhere?

Wonderfully cynical.

:yes:

Yet your cynicism astonishes me -- how can anyone with your critical capacity be a leftie?

:yikes:

I don't think it's the parents they are going after.....it's the gov't dollars they want.....this thing sounds like something geared for the military types like me who need a piece of paper to be competitive for promotion........

A lot of that going on.

Our town just hired a fire chief who has been a firefighter all his professional life. Somewhere along the way he did manage to get an undergrad degree in 'managment' and an MBA from his local university (the upside of working a firemans schedule in a college town). The management degree was probably necessary to make lieutenant, the graduate degree got him to battalion chief ;) .

A lot of that going on.

Our town just hired a fire chief who has been a firefighter all his professional life. Somewhere along the way he did manage to get an undergrad degree in 'managment' and an MBA from his local university (the upside of working a firemans schedule in a college town). The management degree was probably necessary to make lieutenant, the graduate degree got him to battalion chief ;) .
And probably the only thing he learned along the way was how to play the system!

And probably the only thing he learned along the way was how to play the system!

I hope he can put out fires and lead the folks below him in the chain of command. Oh wait, maybe he should get a degree in leadership then....

Back