New England Pilots

PilotRPI

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
PilotRPI
I've started a group on Facebook for New England Pilots. There are always a bunch of things going on around here, so it could be a great way to keep up on them, post pictures of fun flights, etc. Not meant to be a forum by any means.

There are a lot of pilots that only lurk on particular forums, so I'll try to pull them in from different areas.

Social flight doesn't really help organize stuff, so thought this could be fun. We had an awesome meetup about a month ago from people on here. Feel free to join up!

Can you post a link? I see a few groups with "New England Pilots" in the name.

Just flew back from Maine.
Are my arms tired!
It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't eaten so much lobster.

Went to Northampton then up to Turners Falls. The colors are awesome right now.

@PilotRPI - I went to Northampton today too. You weren't the jerk who tried to rush me onto the runway with traffic turning in to land, were you?!

Beautiful day. Flew over the Quabbin and the colors were amazing.

Nope. Didn't actually land there. Was overhead at 4,500. Was tuned in and it sounded hectic as usual. There was a supercub and a Waco taking off when I was over.

Landed at Turners Falls. Huge runway with no one there.

@PilotRPI - I went to Northampton today too. You weren't the jerk who tried to rush me onto the runway with traffic turning in to land, were you?!

Beautiful day. Flew over the Quabbin and the colors were amazing.

There's a story you need to tell. You might need a kevlar suit though.

Is it ok that even though I moved away 21 years ago, that I still consider myself a New Enland pilot?

Back