I’m about to be the new owner of a CTLSi in a matter of days and I’m still training. I’ve heard great things about the E-Prop both from the smart folks at Flight Design US at Sun N Fun and other owners…I definitely want to heed their recommendation but wanted to see if you all thought it would be okay to do the prop change before I finish training or wait and finish training on the slower (Neuform) prop. I’ve read you can get a speed increase of 5-7 knots. Does that seem about right? Also I’ve heard folks saying they are getting an increase of 300 ft/min climb #s… does all that sound about right?? My CFI and others have advised me to wait and I’m sure thats the right thing to do and probably what I will do but I just wanted to see what some of the CT Flier opinion on the matter was for a pilot in training.
How much worse will a Neuform prop CTLSI handle than an upgraded one with an Eprop?
Also if anyone has any tips on who might have hangar space in the Atlanta area I would be very grateful. I’m on the waitlist at several area airports but will take it wherever I have to in the Atlanta vicinity to keep it hangared. KLZU is my top choice but as said ill go wherever.,
many thanks
Nelson
How much worse will a Neuform prop CTLSI handle than an upgraded one with an Eprop?
Also if anyone has any tips on who might have hangar space in the Atlanta area I would be very grateful. I’m on the waitlist at several area airports but will take it wherever I have to in the Atlanta vicinity to keep it hangared. KLZU is my top choice but as said ill go wherever.,
many thanks
Nelson