new classifieds

superduck

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Superduck
Can we have a separate forum/topic selling non-aviation related stuff?

It is being considered.

As it is, you can list stuff for sale- just post it with FS at the front of the title, and always include a price.

What about weed?

Not for sale or trade: it burned. :sad:

welcome-to-weed-california.jpg

Jason%2BNava%2Bpic.jpg

Any weed dispensaries in CO deliver to GA airports? Probably would be an "in demand" service. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we have a separate forum/topic selling non-aviation related stuff?

The classifieds here are not very crowded. Is there a specific reason you would like or feel that a NA classified section would benefit POA?

The classifieds here are not very crowded. Is there a specific reason you would like or feel that a NA classified section would benefit POA?

Likely because the rules for posting in the current one require the item to be aviation related. So maybe just remove that requirement instead if it's easier.

Last edited:
Or we could modify the rules for the Classifieds section so that Non-Aviation items must be prefaced with [NA] in the subject line. Would that satisfy everyone? Or, well, most people? ;-)

Or we could modify the rules for the Classifieds section so that Non-Aviation items must be prefaced with [NA] in the subject line. Would that satisfy everyone? Or, well, most people? ;-)

I think that this is a great idea. There are a lot of things that may not be directly aviation related but which I suspect would find an audience of buyers on here.

As an example, I am currently selling a motorhome. We've taken it to Oshkosh the past several years and I think that it's a perfect setup for Camp Scholler. I've been hesitant to list it here, however, because it's not specifically aviation related.

Jim

I think that this is a great idea. There are a lot of things that may not be directly aviation related but which I suspect would find an audience of buyers on here.

As an example, I am currently selling a motorhome. We've taken it to Oshkosh the past several years and I think that it's a perfect setup for Camp Scholler. I've been hesitant to list it here, however, because it's not specifically aviation related.

Jim

Just list it as an Osh Motor Home:D

To be brutally honest, I don't want to sift through people Craigslist crap on an aviation site. A separate section like Beechtalk has works well. Keep it focused please. If can't be used for aviation, keep it out of the classifieds or make a new child forum.

Back