New Cessna Authorized Service Facility in St. Louis, mo.

Sgtmac

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Sgtmac
Hello all,
Sort of new to this forum, but I post a lot on Beechtalk, ABS, CPA and Piper owners group forums. I plan to become an active contributor here too.

My name is Chris McPherson and I own AeroWorks a St. Louis, mo. Based aircraft maintenance company.

We are the newest addition to Cessnas authorized service facility network. We were sought out by Cessna because our specialty is the GA crowd.

In addition to our regular services we will now be able to perform Cessna factory warranty work and sell genuine Cessna parts.

In addition to the Cessna family we also are well versed in the Beechcraft line.

Sincerely

Look forward to anyone wanting to come by and check out our place.

Just to put a few programs we have that may be of interest.

1: Price matching. We will price match competitors shop rates and parts prices if we can. In most cases we can even come under those prices...give us a call and let's see what we can do!

2: Owner Assisted Annuals (OAA program). We encourage the participation of our customers in the maintenance of their aircraft. The owner / operator is ultimately responsible for the Airworthiness so why wouldn't you want to be involved? It is a good learning experience, you get a first hand view of what it takes to maintain your plane, your available to make decisions and its also fun!

3: Pre-buys. We assist many potential buyers each year by providing Pre buy services, either at our St.Louis, MO. Hangar or on site. We establish up front exactly what your expectations of the Prebuy will cover. Typically it is a review of the records, a ground run or test flight (preferred) to check systems, rigging and general health, aircraft checks ( visual, compression test, borescope, gear swings, etc.) , completion of a written confidential report we only share with the potential buyer.

Please call to discuss what we can do for you!

Maybe I missed it. Which airport in the St. Louis area? KSTL, KSUS, KCPS, KSET, KALN, 1H0?

Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back