New Braunfels TX (KBAZ) BBQ

ultrasonix

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
ultrasonix
Last edited:
Can't come.....post address where to send donations...& name to put on check.

This is a worthy cause, fellow pilots - send a healthy contribution.

New Braunfels Aero Service, Inc
P.O. Box 310751
New Braunfels, Tx 78131-0751

Any help will be appreciated..there will also be T- shirts for sale commemorating the event..will post picture later when it is available

Oh man, I'm going to Fredricksburg the previous week and driving through N.B. on my way home (HAVE to stop off at Naegelins). Had I known earlier, I would have held off for another week.

P.S. I don't fly because of SSRIs, but I still like to show support.

If you can make it a pilot support group meets every Saturday morning at the clubhouse...Aviator's cafe on the northeast ramp by the Quonset hut, under the Texaco star...food is by donation and conversation lively.

Change of plans. I just realized this weekend was a holiday weekend, so I resched for next weekend. I will do all I can to stop by for a little bit.

Latest News

Hello Everyone,

Last weeks efforts paid off swiftly. Open records requests for the City's response to the FAA and Salary of city officials have been returned.

The City's response is attached. It's all BS. We will have a line by line rebuttal completed shortly.

The Salary of top officials can be found below.

Airport Director $93,450.00

Director of Public Works $122,686.00

Fire Chief $96,660.00

Police Chief $105,000.00

City Manager $160,850.00

City Attorney $114,400.00

Now is it just me or is there something wrong with those figures. How in the world is the Airport Director who supervises 4 people cutting grass and pumping gas worth $93,450 per year. Not to mention the perks like going to trade fairs and conferences and what about that free plane ride for his family courtesy of Alpha Aircraft. The only fires the airport director has delt with are the fires caused by his lack of maintenance to the city fuel farm, the recent security gate issues, discrimination and AIG complaints due to his misguided effort to force NB Aero off of the airport. But we all know that he had help with that from the city manager or should I say City Mismanager considering his bungled attempts to portray this discrimination and racketeering as a public safety issue.

$93,450.00
That's Nearly as much as the Fire Chief who manages 113 employees, operates 5 firehouses and ambulances in a 24hr operation. It's also within shouting range of our police chief who is earning every penny right now with the river situation as it is. The Airport Dictator goes home by 5pm.

Today some very important high rollers stopped by NB Aero. They promised to look into the situation and even left a healthy donation to further the cause. Lets hope this connection will give more publicity to our cause.

According to city records their fuel sales have more than doubled since the forced shutdown of NB Aero's fuel operation.

It's time to draw the line in the sand as they say. He who is not with me is against me. If you purchase your fuel from the city don't complain when they are the only provider on the airport and that is their intention for sure. It is written in their airport minimum standards.

Lets all show up at the Fundraiser July 9th and show the city that we do not approve and will not allow their anti american tactics to prevail.

If you can't be there purchase a T shirt or send a donation.

.I've been asked how to order T shirts and make donations. There are several ways.

1. Go to the website http://www.newbraunfelsairport.com/index.php There will be a page there to place your order.

2. Call 830 606-6666 and place your order.

3.Send your donation to :

New Braunfels Aero Service
1772 Entrance Drive
New Braunfels Airport
New Braunfels, Texas 78131

Come to the Pancake breakfast and BBQ

Also, Please contact our local leaders and make your thoughts known to them loud and clear.

Tell all of your friends about it also. It is not a pilots only event. Anyone who cares about freedom and fair play is invited.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40952

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42568

Let me know if you are boycotting city fuel sales.

Please also contact the mayors office : mayor@nbtexas.org

Councilman Zapata: rzapata@nbtexas.org

Councilman Goodner mgoodner@nbtexas.org

Councilman Ybarra mybarra@nbtexas.org

Councilwoman Nolte snolte@nbtexas.org

Councilman Miranda bmiranda@nbtexas.org

Councilman Digges sdigges@nbtexas.org

City Manager mmorrison@nbtexas.org

Comment to this news story online. http://herald-zeitung.com/news/crime_courts/article_124ef800-a2b8-11e0-931a-001cc4c002e0.html

Letter to the Editor aphillips@herald-zeitung.com

Publisher doug.toney@herald-zeitung.com

Send this to everyone you know. We need to spread the word if we are to win this war.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." ......Winston Churchill

Open Records Request response not attached; was it supposed to have been linked-to?

Back