New aviation show

Looks like many episodes are on YouTube. Looks interesting

It's a really good show and I've really enjoyed the first two episodes. I was just thinking about it last week and wondering if any add'l episodes have been released yet.

It's been discussed here once or twice in the recent months.

Looks like it was cancelled after 4 episodes. There hasn't been a new one put up in weeks.

Looks like it was cancelled after 4 episodes. There hasn't been a new one put up in weeks.
According to their facebook page there are 10 episodes so far. It just premiered in August. The holdup is the show was sold to someone else so someone thinks the show has some promise.

Yep I posted about that a few weeks back. I've watched the 4 and no more. Word on the street was that was it. I hope not.

The set-up is similar to the Bush Pilots of Africa, also on Youtube. Struggling beginning pilots suffer through dangerous flying with the hope to gain time and then move on to a better job with a big carrier.

The set-up is similar to the Bush Pilots of Africa, also on Youtube. Struggling beginning pilots suffer through dangerous flying with the hope to gain time and then move on to a better job with a big carrier.

If they survive. I knew some pilots that didn't survive their Alaska bush pilot experience

Back