New airport restaurant-KFUL

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
If the cuisine is as good as what the new owner has done to the place he has a winner. He also owns an establishment elsewhere so hopefully he'll be a success at this new location.

The online article does not mention everything the new owner has done. Example of this is the full flight suit of the owner's father from his days of flying over VN.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/white-684647-restaurant-city.html

I have no affiliation with this establishment however I am always ecstatic about supporting a local business, especially an on field restaurant.

Love the decor.....

The wing tables are perfect.......:):)..

And the embedded LED's in the floor really add a nice touch..:thumbsup:

I see they have a web page and a FB page. The web page either didn't open for me properly or is messed up. According to what I could see on the FB page a Fly-In Grand Opening is planned for October 10th.

Last edited:
Sweet...looking forward to it. KFUL is one of my regular So Cal destinations.

Got to breakfast at Wings Cafe with my boys this morning. Really good! Full menu is available as of this morning.

I train out of KFUL. Looking forward to a good breakfast this weekend before I perform my pre-flight.

Looks like a cool place. Not very creative on the name and logo though!

nv94e0-b88513220z.120150925141339000gunc32hm.50.jpg

a68f19cc7f4a4269803343a57f45c1fe.jpg

Hey I can now get cole slaw in a thread!

Very good cole slaw with my patty melt at Wings for lunch today. Nicely balanced flavors. One of my boys had a chocolate milkshake, which was *really* good.

Lots of business today at the Cafe. I stopped in a couple times, but there was a long line both times. Will try again next time I'm at the airport, but it sure looked like folks were enjoying their meal.

I'm gonna be picking up a friend at KFUL on friday. Might have to arrive a little early and give this place a try!

Back