Netscape function and Crazy Printer!

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
tks for the excel help. I think it is a close as it is going to get. I can just scan it and change its shape/size that way.

Now, how about a Netscape 7.2 question?

I have a small group with whom I exchange emails, that is -- 6 people and we shoot emails amongst the group. All 6 people at a time, every time.

How can I tell Netscape that I want to post to these same people without having to dredge up all 6 email addresses each time?

Ie, one-button click (or thereabouts!) and poof, all 6 people are listed in the 'send to' column.

Thks.

Hey, I found a quirk with my long-cursed HP inkjet printer..... It would only print about 10% of the time until I discovered the fix.
After sending a Print command through usual channels on the computer... wait 5 seconds and press the Copy button on the printer console! Who would have imagined? :D

Does netscape mail offer a reply to all function? Or can you create a kind of Mailing List or Group in netscape mail?

(Unfamiliar with Netscape but most email programs have these functions)

Dave,
Go to address book (ctrl 5) Click on new list and create a list containing the addresses you want. The list will be added to your address book. When addressing the e-mail click on that list and everyone on it will get the mail.
Disclaimer, it is late and I have not tried my sample list I created to see if it would work. Good luck
Don

I use NETSCAPE mail exclusively on my home PC. There are 5 separate address books. When sending to a particular group, I go to that address book, select the first address, hold the CNTL key, select the last (which ultimately selects all), then TO: (or CC: orBCC).
I have to go try the list method Don said.

Back