Need Working Narco 150 AT

Yiasou

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TN Longhorn
I recently purchased an Ercoupe and need to replace the Narco 150 AT as I would like to utilize VFR Flight Following. I don't intend to install ADSB-Out anytime soon, if ever.

If anyone has one that works I am happy to purchase for a reasonable amount on the condition that it is working.

Much thanks,

George

check ebay you can get one anywhere from $10 to $200 easy

Most on EBay have "No Returns" and the one's with returns are $500+ Don't want to end up with junk.

Thanks AKBill. Safe flying in AK.

Most on EBay have "No Returns" and the one's with returns are $500+ Don't want to end up with junk.

Thanks AKBill. Safe flying in AK.
Have you considered sending the AT150 you have out for repair. I sent mine to an avionics shop and had it repaired. I think the cost was $200

I have a Narco AT 150 and a Narco AT 50. You can have both for $100 plus shipping. Both were working when removed. I’ll send them to you and if they can help you send me a check. If they can’t just mail them back.

Joe, Thanks so much for your offer. I am going to have a local guy check to make sure it is the unit and not the antenna/coax/wiring and will let you know. George

Have you considered sending the AT150 you have out for repair. I sent mine to an avionics shop and had it repaired. I think the cost was $200
Thanks AKBill. Hope to get a good one from Mooneys R Quicker.

Back