Need some graphic design work

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I've been working on starting a small flight school and need some graphic design work. At this point really just looking for a logo and a flyer designed. Not a ton of money to spend but not particularly picky either. Pretty much anything is better than what I can come up with.

Anyone interested?

Shot me an email with your ideas and budget at simpilot04[at]gmail.com if you're interested.

My website is below. I have also done some design work for a flight club (positiverategearup.com).

Freelancer.com

That site has saved me 1000s

99designs.com

A business book author I know uses them a lot and gets lots of quality submissions to select from.

Looking for a deal on graphic design does the same to the industry as a flight instructor teaching for flight time only........ im just saying.

Source: Flight Instructor and Bachelors degree in graphic design

Looking for a deal on graphic design does the same to the industry as a flight instructor teaching for flight time only........ im just saying.

Which is why it is painful trying to make a living doing things people like to do.:wink2:

Whatever. I've given free dual to more people on this board than I have fingers. Why? Because they're my friends. Care to contribute something useful?

Back