Need Partner Minden Nevada

Lon@glds.com

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Lon Rosado
I am interested in buying a Meridian or TBM-700, or Cessna P-210 SilverEagle or a Piper Malibu Jetprop with one or two partners. Cost of the plane would be somewhere between $900k to $1.5m.

Currently flying a Columbia 400 which I would sell. Have 700 hrs TT and Instr rating, I will neeed a fair amount of dual instruction to move into a pressurized, retractable, turbine airplane, but it is doable. You should be instr rated and have at least 500 TT, better if you have some retract time and/or turbine time. Not in a big rush, would like to put this together in the next 6 months.

Lon Rosado
Gardnerville, NV
Lon@glds.com

Hi Lon,

Your listing caught my eye. I'm a part-timer in your neck of my woods - matter of fact I'm wrapping up an extended visit here and heading back to Alaska tomorrow. No flying this time, everyone around here thought it was too cold :nonod:

I don't personally know of anyone interested in such a high dollar partnership, but, I thought I would pass on that www.backcountrypilot.org has a decent number of area pilots from Truckee to Hawthorne and everywhere in-between - including several flying out of KMEV - posting on a regular basis - you might have success networking there. Someone might know someone.

Do you still have interest? I am considering moving my Meridian to Minden and am in the process of buying a TBM 700 B and would like a partner.

Romeohotel, sorry I didn't see this sooner, would have replied. My pilot wife put her foot down and DEMANDED that any new plane had to have a G1000 panel. We bought a 2013 TBM 850 in Jan this year (2013). We love it. Still transitioning.

We have been looking for a partner in the TBM down at KCRQ. I think we have found one, a gentleman who currently flies a Meridian.

We spend about half of our time in Minden and half down in the north county San Diego area.

Send me an email if you would like to get together in the Minden area sometime and compare notes.

Lonrosado@gmail.com

Back