Need more holiday music!

FormerHangie

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
FormerHangie
I have this policy of only listening to holiday/Christmas music this time of year. I've only got half a dozen or so albums, and need to add some to my collection, since the radio station that previously played Christmas music has stopped doing so. Anyone have any suggestions?

I can't take that much Christmas Music. But any way, local station playing it 24/7. Listen online or on your phone/other device. They also have a separate internet feed the rest of the year for 365 days a year xmas music. ewww

I believe Roku has a feed also for tv.

David

Get the TSO albums. Excellent Christmas music.

Christmas music was ruined for me by a record store in Brooklyn that played a continuous loop of the barking dog version of Jingle Bells from opening to closing through a speaker outside the door. Black Monday to New Years Eve. Man, that was cruel. Good thing I only had to walk by it twice a day....

-Skip

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, My favorite Christmas song is "Chistmas in our hearts". I've known that song since grade school. :)

The group Pentatonix has a couple Christmas albums that are pretty good. They're an acapella group, though at times you'd never know it by listening to them.

Their version of Mary Did You Know has been making regular rounds on my Facebook feed this year, and I like their rendition of Little Drummer Boy.

My wife is very Christmasy, I'm not. When we drive to her family's for Christmas, she has to listen to Christmas music the whole way. We compromise by adding various...hmmm, "non-traditional" Holiday songs to the rotation, like....

"A Patrick Swayze Christmas" - MST3K
"Christmas at Ground Zero" - Weird Al
"Oh Lutefisk" - Stanley Boreson
"Christmas in the Trenches" - Hank Cramer
"Christmas in the Carribean" - Jimmy Buffet
"O Little Town of Bethlehem" - Bob Rivers (done to the tune of "House of the Rising Sun")
"The Elves Save Christmas Day" - Futurama
"Christmas Tauntons" - Kirsty Dawson
"Christmastime in Hell" - South Park
"Stop the Cavalry" - Corey Singers
"Hogmanay" - Peter Nardini
"Snoopy's Christmas" - The Royal Guardsmen

Ron "Jingle Hell's Bells" Wanttaja

Back