Need help

Thank you for your help. I tried to post the link, but it says it should be reviewed by mod.
What should I do to post the survey.

Thanks

I think you need a minimum of 10 posts to be able to posts links and pics.
Tell you what, send me a PM, I'll post the link here.

As a way to increase your number of posts, tell us a little about yourself. Why become a pilot? What you are studying. The purpose of the quiz, etc. How you like the school.

Thank you so much for the help. I will send you PM very soon.

I am mechanical Engineer. I have A&P license. I am graduate student in Arizona State University. My major is aviation management and human factors

Thanks for who filled out the survey. But, I need more pilots please.

Regards

Thanks for who filled out the survey. But, I need more pilots please.

Regards

The survey says it is for commercial Captain/FOs only, so I'm guessing you mean charter and commercial jet/turboprop crews.

There are some here, but not a whole lot... you will probably have a better response rate at PPRUNE.org or Airliners.net

The survey says it is for commercial Captain/FOs only, so I'm guessing you mean charter and commercial jet/turboprop crews.

There are some here, but not a whole lot... you will probably have a better response rate at PPRUNE.org or Airliners.net

+1, or open up the survey to non-commercial pilots.

Great survey! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

Thank you all for the response.
Any pilot wants to participate , you are welcome.

Any pilots ( captain or FO) here who works in airlines can help me to reach out any chief pilots or so.

Thank you for the participation. If any pilot wants to participate he/she is welcome.
Also, any one can help me to reach out any airlines please contact me on PM.

Your help and support is highly apperciated

Thanks

As a first lesson in management, you need to know what you know and what you don't know.

Self-selected methodology is easy, but it's also wrong. You cannot draw ANY conclusions from that, because you cannot characterize sample biases. Safety attitudes at POA may or may not reflect the general population. You can't know that without a randomized sample of the whole population. You can't even draw conclusions about POA, because your respondents may be preferentially safety-conscious (i.e., unsafe pilots won't bother answering your survey), for instance.

You are at a top-tier public university. Surely you can find someone on that campus who understands the first thing about statistics to help you out. Hint: try a statistical science like psychology or astronomy.

I remember my days at ASU (well most of them anyway)

I lived o the 7th floor of Manzanita Hall, the rest is 'foggy'

I just picked random answers. Much more fun that way.

I didn't qualify either. Though, I supposed I could designate myself as a captain like others do on here even though they aren't.

Back