Need help hiding a body

So long, chum...

fargo12.jpg

^^^THIS^^^.....or pigs. But I think the teeth are bad for digestion...lemme ask my buddy...

Pigs can be very useful. Local farmer killed and disposed of 25-30 women using his pigs.

Also ground up body parts and mixed them with his pork sausage that was sold to the public. Little bit overboard for your "project".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Another local case had a farmer kill his wife and bury her in a pile of cow manure. No evidence was found. I think this would be my choice.

My great grandpa cut a mans head off, concreted his feet and sunk him in a lake. The fact that I know that tells you he wasn't successful. He didn't kill the guy but helped hide him after one of his friends ice picked him. He did become the prison barber and caretaker of the blood hounds at Parchman Farm. He had his own home at the prison and would go track down people who ran off. When he got out he fathered a child. Who's my age. Yes my grandmothers brother and I went to high school together. His son got 30 years for kidnapping his wife and having a shoot out with cops.

Maybe you shouldn't take criminal advice from my family. Unless you're looking to start a career as a barber.

My great grandpa cut a mans head off, concreted his feet and sunk him in a lake. The fact that I know that tells you he wasn't successful. He didn't kill the guy but helped hide him after one of his friends ice picked him. He did become the prison barber and caretaker of the blood hounds at Parchman Farm. He had his own home at the prison and would go track down people who ran off. When he got out he fathered a child. Who's my age. Yes my grandmothers brother and I went to high school together. His son got 30 years for kidnapping his wife and having a shoot out with cops.

Maybe you shouldn't take criminal advice from my family. Unless you're looking to start a career as a barber.

Best advice ever..!!!

So hypothetically, lets say a guy was going to be in the vicinity of the Ozarks around hmmmmm I dunno October ish. Ground wont be too hard at that point.

If I wanted to hide "something" about the size of the average Comanche pilot

Er..... O Crap. Mods, please delete.

Um Look to your left what do you see?

Why do all these forums have to look the same ?!?!?!

Maybe you can ask Comanche Pilot to help by modeling the hole in the ground so you know that the hole you have dug is big enough.

Maybe you can ask Comanche Pilot to help by modeling the hole in the ground so you know that the hole you have dug is big enough.

This is the type of outside the box thinking that makes POA great.

I'd hide the body in the trunk of the courtesy car. Chances are nobody will notice for a while and then when they do nobody will remember who used it.

Eren, your brakes may feel a little mushy today.
I will take a look at it this weekend or next.

Also, can you see if my 55 Gallon drums arrived today?
Thanks.

Have the local authorities clean up the crime scene for you.

1. Invite the target to your house for a secret lunch
2. Tell him you will be busy in the kitchen and just come on in
3. Mention that the front door sticks so just give it a good kick
4. Wait for him with a shotgun
5. Drop a kitchen knife next to the body
6. Call the cops

You don't even have to leave your house! Easy Peasy!

Just stop by my house for lunch this weekend and we can discuss further. By the way, the front door sticks a bit so just give it a good kick. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'd hide the body in the trunk of the courtesy car. Chances are nobody will notice for a while and then when they do nobody will remember who used it.

Plus, it's unlikely anyone will notice the smell. Just drop something stinky like bad coleslaw under the seat and everyone will just assume it's normal.

You might check with Malaysian air, they hid a whole bunch of them.

Swear to spaghetti monster a true story. I was attending a class in SJC about 12 years ago and we had 6 of us so I rented a small van to use. Picked it up, and got everyone in and we all commented about how some prev renter had been smoking in the car, even though it was a 'non-smoker' vehicle. I just let it pass. I also noticed that the hatch wouldn't stay up, but I thought it was weak gas struts.

Turned it back in a few days later, and complained about the smell and the hatch struts. Flew home, forgot all about it. Next morning; 'Sir, this is the San Jose police did you rent a Dodge mini van from xxxxx to yyyyy from zzzzzz company?' Me; 'I turned it in, not damaged, had it checked out by the guy at the lot'. Him; 'Sir, we aren't concerned with any damage to the van, did you rent it?' Me; 'You know I rented it, you have the contract in front of you with my info on it. What's the problem?' Him; 'Well, the rental company was fixing the hatch, and they opened the inner panel up and found about 40 pounds of controlled substances in it.' Me; 'Shiiiiiiiiiiittt!! Not mine, I turned the car in, better look at the previous renters. And that's the end of our discussion'. Him; 'We may need you to make a statement in the future, and do not leave the country'. Me; 'Next call is with representation, sorry, but I can't help you further. It was rented, and returned in the exactly the same condition.' Him; 'Was the vehicle out of your sight at any time?' Me; 'Goodbye, and best of luck.'

Never heard back again. Someone out there is missing a whole bunch of money/drugs from a silver Dodge minivan.

Have the local authorities clean up the crime scene for you.

1. Invite the target to your house for a secret lunch
2. Tell him you will be busy in the kitchen and just come on in
3. Mention that the front door sticks so just give it a good kick
4. Wait for him with a shotgun
5. Drop a kitchen knife next to the body
6. Call the cops

You don't even have to leave your house! Easy Peasy!

Just stop by my house for lunch this weekend and we can discuss further. By the way, the front door sticks a bit so just give it a good kick. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This doesn't work. The authorities don't actually clean it up. Once they take their evidence, they leave the scene to you. You still have to call ServePro yourself, and pay them to clean it up if you don't want to do it yourself. This is both messy, and expensive. So I would recommend another strategy.

This doesn't work. The authorities don't actually clean it up. Once they take their evidence, they leave the scene to you. You still have to call ServePro yourself, and pay them to clean it up if you don't want to do it yourself. This is both messy, and expensive. So I would recommend another strategy.

You don't give them YOUR address, you give them the address of your crazy prepper neighbor.

Some chicks need someone to save...

He's way beyond that. Probably not to late to save a Commanche pilot though.

I don't think this will be anywhere near the perfect crime.

Here's a double sad thought. If, by some horrible and tragic occurrence, a Comanche pilot dies in the near future, this thread, and all of us in it can expect a grilling by the constabulary of some kind.

'Did you - or did you not recommend killing and sending a body to Mexico! Answer me! We have you on web forum! Aha!'

Sigh,,,,

Here's a double sad thought. If, by some horrible and tragic occurrence, a Comanche pilot dies in the near future, this thread, and all of us in it can expect a grilling by the constabulary of some kind.

'Did you - or did you not recommend killing and sending a body to Mexico! Answer me! We have you on web forum! Aha!'

Sigh,,,,

"Not me, but this IT guy down in Texas...Brian with a Y, I think..."

And we do have a forum member, a lawyer in CA, with a screen name of CommanchePilot who hasn't checked in for a while.

Last edited:
All I said was "hide "something" about the size of the average Comanche pilot"

Never said I wanted to harm anyone or bury or dissolve them.
I only referred to "something"

As a quick aside, how do they go about matching dental records?
Neither here nor there, just something I always wondered about.
I mean let's say you know of a mammal that has died and been eaten by pigs, how would they know who that mammal's dentist is?

For the record, I take my dog to a dentist so don't go painting me as some kind of homicidal maniac now. I'm just interested in dentistry.

It is the DNA match that sinks the defendant.......

NO DNA , No conviction.....:no:;)

All this talk about pigs has me hungry for the Pik N Pig. Hey Eman1200: When are we re-attempting the Southeast POA meet up?

:devil: Hey, i figured it out. Give the dead body to the guy in charge of hiding IRS emails. Nobody will ever find it.

If you get caught, make sure you assert your rights as a free inhabitant. I hear if you use those magic words, you are immune from arrest and prosecution. It must be like kryptonite for cops! :rofl:

As a quick aside, how do they go about matching dental records?
Neither here nor there, just something I always wondered about.
I mean let's say you know of a mammal that has died and been eaten by pigs, how would they know who that mammal's dentist is?

For the record, I take my dog to a dentist so don't go painting me as some kind of homicidal maniac now. I'm just interested in dentistry.

Once you know who you you are trying to confirm it is, you get the records from their dentist. It's not like fingerprints or DNA where there is a database to search for matches.

Does Craig's List help in a situation like this?

Kinda, it shorts cuts the entire process even since the people who advertise those services are cops. The really amazing thing is people routinely get caught mostly trying to off their spouse.

Nice try but read the title. Contextually, 'hiding' and 'body' is very unambiguous. :thumbsup:

not if you wait and saw next thread
I need help hiding a chassis..

Or maybe i hit send before finishing typing: I need help hiding a body repair made by a shoddy repair shop.

Sophistry, is not your strong suit. Better to play your part.

Back