Need Attorney Recommendation

Are you asking a question or telling a story? Since you posted in a thread about needing an attorney, the assumption is that you need an attorney. If you're just telling an accident story, it may be better to start a new thread in the "aviation mishaps" thread, unless the OP of this thread is your ex or something.

And the trolling award of the day goes to..... I got sucked into the ucmj link - who are defense attys for servicemen (and women) accused of rape.. waiting for the "can I get a medical?" tangent to start

Well, that's a weird development. I didn't click the link, so I had no clue.

A friend of mine was visiting family in another state when she got a call from her cousin, who said that he'd just heard on the news that there had been an accident involving my ex's plane. My friend and cousin decided to track down the report, which said that the plane had crashed into a residential area and killed two people. The flight school rented the plane, but the instructor let his student take it for an unauthorized flight. It turned out that he wasn't even licensed to give lessons. He only had a private pilot's license himself. The lawyer from ucmjdefense.com said that the maintenance logs indicated that the plane had never been inspected since its last major overhaul, so there were probably numerous safety issues.

Do tell us more, please.

I just cant get enough of vague details. Most people put in details, names, places, even plane type, but not you. I love the fact that the ONLY specific is the website, which points to a sexual assault article.

The completely randomness of how you got from <here> to <there> with no sense of logic or reason, is truly amazing. A work of art even.

Although this is obviously a painful / confusing / issue for you, I simply must encourage you to take up writing when you get through this troubling point of your life. Your fortune is almost guaranteed.

Be sure to let us know when a friend of a cousin's wife finds out that the judge's clerk flew to a remote meeting to be told to rule that your ex is at fault even though he was digging wells for less fortunate people in some remote country at the time.

''I was practicing nocturnal habits while on the job when an anvil fell on my head. ucmjdefense,com got me a $53,000 settlement. I'll never have to work another day in my life.''

My ex's new wife's ex boyfriend's cousin was flying in a tornado and crashed. ucmjdefense.com got him an immediate license upgrade to commercial pilot (by direct order of the Administrator), a letter of apology from Cessna (for not building an airplane strong enough to do the flight), and $150 million settlement from the weather service (for not warning him not to fly into the tornado)

Thanks ucmjdefense.com!

Ok. I’m a non-attorney spokesperson for attorneys, and I can guarantee that whatever the OP has in mind, doesn’t come close to the refreshing feeling I have for humanity, after so much laughter from reading these comments. At this rate, I highly encourge pennypincher to lob another one to POA. There may even be some money at the end of these rainbows of threads…

Back